From M.U.G.E.N Wiki
ExtractNow is the best Extracter.
and Bing is good to get characters too.
- I replaced Winrar with ExtractNow.
- Saying google or bing characters doesn't sound nice. Mention search terms sounds better.
- Also this FAQ needs more content.
- Waki 22:59, 21 October 2009 (UTC)
Shouldn't the main FAQ page should be divided in two parts : simple faq (for beginners) and advanced one (for advanced users)?
For the same question there could be two answers :
How do I add a character ?
- Simple answer : As written on the current page
- Advanced one : you could have any name for the def file, you could past the relative path, beginning where mugen binary is and removing the 'chars' folder name or you could also put the absolute path to the definition file of your character. This is usefull when you have a character with different defintion files inside his character data folder.
--Zesensei 10:43, 23 October 2009 (UTC)
The New M.U.G.E.N Unofficial Wiki
The old unofficial wiki is The MUGEN Database but the new one is named Mugen.info.
Link the new unofficial wiki: 
Thunder-Gaming 2009 12:05, 1 november 2009 (UTC)