do u have permission on using JNXC ? ... and btw .. those effects need to be smaller lmao
We don't include anything if author is not agree. But concerning JNXC, he didn't answered to our mail.
If he contact us because he doesn't like we have invited his char as guest in beta 3, the char will be replaced by another, there is no matter. We have authors agreement (by authors request...) for more than 50 chars... not included.
This is an HR2 adaptation and this char doesn't fit with another mugen than BrokenMUGEN HD. And credits are clearly indicated.
FX are real pixel display (native sprite size), so they don't need to be smaller.
1. There are already true HD (720 is HD) stage by MOTVN... but you ment first Full HD... which I hope will be full of details and not like the ones I saw in your screenshot (animated should be awesome )
Concerning HD, there is 3 formats :
HD 720 : 1280*720. That's a mugen RCx format.
HD 960 : 1280*960. That's the BrokenMUGEN HD format. (400% more pixels than winmugen plus, 33% more pixels than HD 720)
HD 1080 : 1920*1080. That's the mugen RCx true HD format. (225% more pixels than HD 720).
For the moment we have released 6 HD 960 stages and some of them are animated (snow, rain, sun...).There is 10 HD 960 stages in BMHD beta 3.
2. What is the difference between "your" engine and the new RCx official releases (compatibility differences, gameplay possibilities,...)
As said serio, BrokenMUGEN HD is a HD winmugen plus conversion. It have been released far before Mugen RC1.
Mugen RCx have better resolution for Menu, vs and option screens. It have a better max res, even there is no existing resource for 1080...
BrokenMUGEN HD have far better compatibility with every old mugen resources, except LR stages, and have no stability problem.
& You can use fighter factory to create HD 960 stuffs...
I copy you the specs :
BrokenMUGEN HD Features:
- MENU screen: 640x480 Pixels True color 24 bits
- SELECT screen: 1280x960 Pixels True color 24 bits
60 slots with Little portraits HD format 98*58 pixels
Bigs portraits HD format 240*280 pixels
- VS screen: 640x480 Pixels True color 24 bits
- Option screen : 640x480 Pixels True color 24 bits
- STAGES: HR compatibility 640*480 HR Stages upscaled 2 times both axis and displayed normal size.
HD compatibility 1280*960 HD stages Real pixel size (no upscale) and displayed normal size.
- CHARS: LR compatibility. LR Sprites displayed upscaled 4 times both axis and normal size.
HR compatibility. HR Sprites displayed upscaled 2 times both axis and normal size.
HR2 compatibility. HR Sprites displayed Real pixel size (no upscale) and little size.
HD compatibility. HD Sprites displayed Real pixel size (no upscale) and normal size.